9472 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant
Hybrid role- work 1 day onsite in Houston, TX and 4 days remote
The Talent Supply Chain Consultant role provides expertise to hiring managers for the facilitation of procuring the services of temporary and/or contract employees to meet a client’s current workforce needs.
This role requires experience in overall workforce management in the labor market as well as familiarity with and ability to master procurement technology tools. Lead client facing interactions to drive consultations and provide guidance on different delivery solutions.
What will you do?
Program and Operational Support:
- Perform consultation call with hiring managers to assess needs and best sourcing strategies to ensure acquisition of the best talent. Utilization of procurement technologies to facilitate fulfillment of role and move requisition through client’s internal processes. Provide complete and detailed information and data points to supply chain via both documentation and consultation conference calls.
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to Kelly process, technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed.
Client, Program and Supplier Management
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions. Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Utilize market data to provide guidance to and set expectations for realistic recruiting cycle timelines.
- Possess an innate ability to know what needs to be done and takes initiative to perform those tasks without being asked or told. The ability to work independently and be a decision maker is imperative.
- Develop detailed understanding of functionality and capabilities of procurement tools used to deliver KellyOCG’s MSP solution.
- Support Technology updates by providing overview of new functionality to both client and supplier as necessary.
- Develop solid knowledge of VMS technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers raise them.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must have 3-5 years recruiting, MSP/Vendor Management experience or staffing experience.
- A strong understanding of vendor management tools. (Fieldglass, IQN, Beeline)
- Problem solving and critical thinking is a MUST, in addition to having the ability to respond with velocity and provide a consultative approach to workforce solutions.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong ability to multitask, attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences), and a technical proficiency (e.g., MS Office, internet, VMS tools).
- Validated experience in creating and developing strategic relationships that promote positive client and employee engagement.
- Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and motivate change.
- Previous people management expertise is preferred.
- Can consider sponsorship of work visa if they are authorized to work in the US
- 3-5 years recruiting, MSP/Vendor Management experience or staffing experience.
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
YOUR TOTAL HEALTH:
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Competitive Annual Salary (based on Job Grade/Experience)
- Quarterly Bonus/Performance Incentive
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.