9475 - Recruiting Coordinator
WE are looking for you to join our team as a
Recruiting Coordinator RPO (m/w/d)
2 year limited contract
YOU are looking to start your career in recruiting and feel at home in an international environment? Then maybe we are the right employer for you…? True to our motto: WHAT’S NEXT!
KellyOCG (Germany) GmbH is a leading provider of workforce and recruiting services and process solutions within the German-speaking area. We develop innovative HR and recruiting strategies and offer integrated corporate solutions ranging beyond various workforce categories. Our teams maximise company investments in talent management as a result of process optimisation and increase process efficiency. Among others, this also includes product areas such as Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Contingent Workforce Outsourcing (CWO), Talent Advisory Services as well as Business and Professional Services (BPS).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International and fun colleagues, in an extremely dynamic work environment
- Independent ways of working, offering room for self-initiative and development of own ideas
- Tailored development and training, with opportunities for advancement
- Variety of client industries for you to explore and experience, constant broad diversity of tasks
- Flexible and trust-based working hours
As a Recruiting Coordinator in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) you will be responsible for the whole cycle of administrative support for our RPO department in regard to graduate and professional recruiting. Your main tasks include coordination of telephone and personal interviews in consultation with hiring managers, recruiters and HR, applicant correspondence, updating applicant databases in the applicant management system and reporting with Excel. You are responsible for our student workers and offer them support and advice in their daily business. You prepare and support team meetings and have a talent for keeping all the balls in the air at the same time without losing perspective!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship or vocational training
- Initial working experience, for example in the event or hotel industry
- Enjoyment of administrative tasks; structured, thorough and reliable working methods
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a service environment dealing with customers
- Outstanding communication skills and a service-oriented mindset
- You communicate well in both German and English
INTERSTED IN JOINING OUR KELLY TEAM?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.