9507 - Executive Assistant (Contract Role) Troy, Michigan (Hybrid Role)
Your Opportunity for Impact
The Executive Assistant (EA) - currently a contract position - provides assistance to the organization's Chief Digital Officer and Chief Information Officer.
The role is responsible for completing a variety of senior-level administrative remits including:
- Handling Executive’s schedule (calendar appointments, meetings)
- Preparing reports, documents, and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Organizing in person, hybrid and / or virtual activities such as meetings, travel, corporate events, and other activities
- Arranging detailed travel plans and itineraries and compiling documents for travel-related meetings, both domestic and international travel
- Maintaining confidential and privileged records, data, and information
- Supporting IT related projects as needed
The EA will communicate on behalf of the CDO and CIO, where applicable, with various leaders and colleagues across the organization.
Through comprehensive knowledge and experience, performs work under minimal supervision; independently handles complex issues and solutions, seeking guidance where applicable.
- Possesses advanced and specialized administrative expertise, typically developed through a combination of considerable work experience and job-related training
- Shown ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality with sensitive matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
- Capability to work autonomously within procedures and practices, and collaborate with others as needed to achieve results / outcomes
- Advanced computer skills / MS Office proficiency
- 5 years of prior administrative support experience at the executive level
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting
people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.