9594- Kelly Education Account Manager - Bentonville, AR
The Kelly Education On-site Account Manager is instrumental in the overall success with Kelly Education clients. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for the client as it pertains to the overall client relationship and service delivery, and, in rare cases, may have one or more direct reports. As a business partner to the client this role acts as an extension of the client’s HR department, develops, and maintains relationships with multiple client stakeholders and temporary workforce, identifies process improvements, and ensures consistent service levels. This individual will serve as the escalation point for service issues and is responsible for proactive problem resolution.
Operational and business development responsibilities include, but are not limited to, monitoring and reporting on contract compliance, business development to expand solutions, sharing industry and best practice knowledge, and education for key stakeholders on relevant market and talent insights. This individual is ultimately accountable for the overall level of service delivery, growth, and profitability for the client location the Account Manager supports.
The success of this individual will be impacted by their ability to communicate effectively, the articulation of additional services to enhance the existing portfolio of support, the establishment of strong working relationships with the client, and the development of effective partnerships with the relevant internal KE functions (recruiting and onboarding, talent care, etc) to drive client retention.
Your Opportunity for Impact
- Maintains thorough understanding and knowledge of current hiring practices and staffing industry trends
- Develops and maintains relationships with local recruiting sources
- Maximizes temporary employee conversion and direct hire fee income
- Must have complete knowledge of contractual agreements to ensure 100% compliance · Ensures all order activity is accurately documented in absent management system
- Analyzes monthly financial statements and implements strategies to increase profitability · Determines client reporting requirements and documents information appropriately
- Creates, analyzes, and reviews reports and statistics, taking action when necessary.
- Manages the temporary workforce including, but not limited to, turnover, coaching, counseling, terminations, co-employment, sexual harassment investigations, taking action as appropriate
- Works with HR and Security to make determination about the employment status of temporary workers
- Provides end-user technical support on programs that assist in the client order process · Provides additional administrative support as necessary to ensure internal and external client satisfaction
Candidate Selection, Training, and Engagement
- Monitors Candidate NPS results and develops plans to ensure we are meeting candidate expectations
- Demonstrates concern for candidate career growth and development, as well as personal goals and needs
- Effectively communicates to candidates to ensure the work is meeting the needs and expectations of the candidate and client
- Helps candidates succeed on the job via ongoing coaching, feedback, and development opportunities
- Responds to candidate inquiries and addresses challenges in a timely manner
- Deploys and maintains temporary employee recognition and retention programs
- Serves as primary local contact for employee issues; identifies and executes appropriate actions to resolve issues and/or escalates as appropriate; monitors results to ensure action plans are effective
- Develops and delivers client orientation/onboarding programs for temporary employees
- Creates, deploys, and maintains temporary employee retention programs
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, Marketing or related field relevant experience
Years of Experience: 4-5 years education, teaching, recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience
Type of Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in skill marketing, screening, hiring, orientating, training, assigning and managing temporary employees
- Must be able to function in complex/matrix environments
- Understands Kelly products/solutions and how to leverage resources to grow the business and generate income
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills required
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.