9597 - Professional & Industrial On-site Site Manager - Jacksonville, FL
Your Opportunity for Impact
We are seeking a Senior Site Manager to be responsible for the management and seamless execution of operational tasks, programs, and supported projects of Kelly Business Process Outsourcing employees & contractors. As the Senior Site Operations Manager, you will drive efficient results to ensure that the quality and quantity output trend is consistent and sides toward constant improvement off the client facilities.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team..
· Responsible for the effective delivery of Supply Chain and manufacturing support scopes of work across the entire BPO operations
· Effectively manage resources across multiple departments in an efficient manner to meet customer requirements from a Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost perspective
· Evaluates and recommends changes in methods and procedures that are quantifiable to deliver additional value to client and Kelly BPO programs
· Development of strategic relationships within the clients organization as well as internally at Kelly
· Identify professional development opportunities for staff
· Development and execution of a succession plan for those sites/areas in their control
· Ensures utilization of Kelly tools in the delivery of the solutions (Operating System – Growth and Development Planning – Audit – Safety)
· Financial planning and performance management for those sites within their oversight (P&L)
· Ensure Kelly BPO standards are maintained as it relates to payroll, invoicing and reconciliation
· Creation of business review materials with the Director of Operations
· Strategy development with Director of Operations to enhance the current brand - service offerings to increase market share
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business admin, Production Operations, or related field preferred
- 10 years minimum experience in Supply Chain, manufacturing, or Logistics Management
- Extensive knowledge of WMS systems including interacting with automated material handling equipment such as conveyor belts, sorting equipment, and ASRS
- Extensive experience with pick and pack operations to multi-destination point of shipments
- Strong knowledge and experience with Lean principles
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
· Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
· Holidays (8 days)
· Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
· Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
· Volunteer Day (1 day)
· Healthcare - including Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Match
· Vacation Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
· Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.