9620 -Commercial Sales Account Executive - Boise, ID
Our Opportunity for Impact
We are seeking a Commercial Sales Account Executive in the Boise ID region to be responsible for developing business with high volume staffing accounts as well as high margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you will own the penetration and retention of existing customers. You are important for us to increase our market share and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Conduct business development activities such as territory management, crafting proposals and pricing models, and detailing customer agreements and sales activities.
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees.
- Establish a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Keep current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations.
- Sales experience in Staffing a plus.
- Outside and Inside Sales Experience needed.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Acquire a detailed and proven understanding of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together, and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Join our team and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to enrich their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we craft our benefits with your health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.