9641 - Bid Proposal Manager - Virtual
Your Opportunity for Impact!
The Proposal Manager manages the bid process from start to finish for complex, highly visible, and time-sensitive bid responses. The key outcome will be to produce a high-quality proposal package that differentiates Kelly from its competitors, including the ability to create compelling messages and translate resulting messages into client-facing graphics/presentations/stories/case studies.
The Proposal Manager acts as a consultative partner to the bid owner, solution architect, pricing, and SMEs to create customized responses that reflect the workforce solution for the potential/existing customer. The person in this role will act as a liaison/subject matter expert to the Kelly sales and operations organizations.
This role is cross posted in the United States, Poland and Hungary. There are 3 open roles that can be based in any of these countries.
Manage own portfolio of presentations:
- Collaborate with RFP owners regarding the best approach for responding to RFPs based on the solution design and strategy
- Design workforce management solutions for local market opportunities that differentiate Kelly in the marketplace and increase our likelihood of acquiring new business and retaining existing clients
- Position Kelly as a professional in human capital management by incorporating industry trends and research into a highly customized response
- Resolve and recognize opportunities to “change the game” and provide your internal clients with alternative solutions that expand Kelly’s penetration within the client base
- Coach and guide RFP owners throughout the RFP process to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the proposal process from start to finish
- Create RFP responses that are compelling, accurate, and reflective of the client’s requirements
- Ensure strategy alignment throughout the RFP document, proper naming conventions, and correct grammar.
- Work on additional projects as required that improve processes, efficiency, and quality of proposals, content management, and competitive benchmarking
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, driven culture and adapt to constant changes and contending priorities
- Confirmed ability to build client relationships at all levels of the organization and across the globe
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consultative & negotiation skills
- Results driven and able to meet target due dates
- Superior writing skills; must clearly articulate (in writing) complex business outsourcing and staffing solutions
- Solid eye for business that reflects the ability to grasp complex solutions.
- Project management skills to keep the RFP projects on track per an established timeline
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Strong PC skills; especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bachelor’s degree preferred in English, communications, business, or equivalent work experience.
3-5 years preferred experience in one or more of the following: proposal/RFP writing, outsourced solutions, staffing solutions, sales, marketing.
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.