9676 - Contract Recruiter (Professional & Industrial) - Conyers, GA
Your Opportunity for Impact
This role is instrumental in Kelly’s overall success in staffing call center, clerical/administrative and light industrial positions with our large strategic customers. This individual will be responsible for candidate acquisition & qualification, which will include making contract employee hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and may also include making hiring decisions on behalf of our clients, while adhering to EEOC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines. Success in this role will be highly impacted by the Recruiter's ability to develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Embrace and practice COLLABORATION
- Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position, remaining open to the ideas of others
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
COMMUNICATE with clarity and impact
- Effectively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents.
- Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker’s message and needs
Discover unique talents and nourish potential
- Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
- Accountable for knowing their talent and creating a career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention
- Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly’s strategic direction and goals
Act with urgency
- Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly’s success
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed. Comfortable to intervene to address obstacles to achieving results
1+ year of experience in full cycle, high volume Recruiting
Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.