Your Opportunity for Impact
The Talent Advisor is front-line support and instrumental in coordinating the lifecycle of our employees, ensuring excellence in employee service delivery acting as the liaison between Kelly, the client, and our employee to ensure processes and contractual terms are adhered to.
The Talent Advisor is responsible for employee relations, training, and payroll/compliance requirements. This position may also be responsible for training and/or coordinating training as it relates to professional development.
Does this sound like you?
- This is a contract role with the potential to become permanent
- Potential scheduled (5:30 am - 2:00 pm or 8:00 am -5:00 pm)
- This role is onsite in Greensburg, IN
1+ years of people management experience. (preferably in a light industrial environment)
- 2+ years of customer services, talent management, education, or staffing experience required
- Understanding HR/staffing practices such as ADA, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based ATS/sales technology required
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (3 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
Your Safety Matters
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.