9809 - Commercial Sales Account Executive - Greenville, SC
We are seeking a Commercial Account Executive in the Greenville SC. market to be responsible for developing business with both strategic, high volume staffing accounts as well as high-margin, local business. As the Commercial Account Executive, you are also accountable for the penetration and retention customers. You are essential for us to increase our market share and profitability.
**This role is not remote
Requires starting at office 5 days a week.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Conduct business development activities such as territory management and lead identification and qualification
- Build and develop proposals and pricing models as well as detail sales activities
- Collaborate with internal SMEs and partners to ensure efficient service delivery; meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Provide successful business development by building efficient, quality solutions for customers and fair pay for temporary employees
- Establish and manage a positive and inclusive work environment
- Act as a business consultant with detailed knowledge of the customer’s needs and select the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers, end users, community leaders, and representatives from relevant business associations
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One - three years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity; sales experience in the staffing or service industry
- Proficient ability to cultivate business, build relationships, and network
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal; proficient interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
Required on-site/branch or office, mandatory travel between sites, and job related obligations will require travel and/or in branch presence
Acquire detailed working knowledge of the business and marketplace to advance our goals and efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.