9812- PeopleSoft Analyst (Time & Labor / Payroll Module)
PeopleSoft Analyst (Time & Labor / Payroll Module)
Kelly is a team of experts driven by our belief that the impact of the right person in the right job is limitless.
No matter where you are in your career journey you can apply your knowledge and passion to move people, organizations, and communities forward. You’ll have opportunities to grow your expertise and capabilities, both professionally and personally. As a team we celebrate inclusion, caring and collaboration. As a company we value your contribution, we work with integrity, and we always put people first – so your impact really will change lives.
Our PeopleSoft Analyst (Time & Labor / Payroll Module) is accountable for:
- Serving as lead technical subject matter expert for PS Time & Labor, Payroll and Benefits entailing system configuration, solution designs and development
- Building, testing, documenting, and maintaining PeopleSoft customizations including internal and external integrations
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to discover and analyze needs requirements, and offer solution recommendations
- Proficiency to translate functional and technical requirements to business stakeholders and technical team members
- Capability to provide direction and coaching to onshore and offshore team resources
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with solid project management techniques
- Self-starter who can take proactive initiative with a results-oriented mindset
- Strong customer-focus, including engagement and expectation management
Seeking a minimum of 10 years of IT experience with PeopleSoft HCM and – including PS North America Staffing Payroll and Time & Labor plus integration support with Benefit providers. SQL is essential; Application Design, Component Interface, Application Engine, Integration Broker preferred. Staffing industry experience is strongly desired.
Total compensation package and benefits commensurate with the position.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.