9905 - RPO Engineering Recruiter - Southern Indiana
RPO Engineering Recruiter based in Southern Indiana, you are the Recruiting Subject Matter Expert who will build positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle. You will be responsible for assessing the market, attracting talent, and marrying top talent with our Clients.
- Lead, own & successfully run the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
- Lead daily conversations with the Client’s Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team, and other key partners; provide “white glove” customer service and build relationships that ensure the client is happy
- Lead intake calls with Hiring Managers to capture requisition details to present a diverse pool of qualified talent
- Routinely meet with client partners to benchmark candidates, share market data, adjust strategy, set expectations, and drive the hire/no hire decision; Coach Hiring Managers on selection strategy.
- Lead and/or participate in strategic sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Maintain close contact with candidates and shepherd them through the entire recruiting process; work to close candidates & drive offer acceptance; maintain relations with “Silver Medalist” candidates and repurpose them for other roles when applicable
- Handle all candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner; includes but not limited to scrubbing requisitions, candidate engagement, moving applicants through the process, filling & closing requisitions
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- You quickly and strategically adapt to and get results in a fast paced, challenging, and demanding work environment
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- You consistently build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers
- You are an effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to our client partnerships
- You will be especially organized, attentive to detail and have strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
- 5+ years’ dynamic recruiting experience of Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineers; RPO experience a plus
- Previous experience recruiting for non-exempt and exempt roles, preferred
- Travel required within the Midwest (IN, MI and OH)
- Willing to attend hiring events at client site, colleges or various career fairs
- Background managing 15-20 requisitions effectively and successfully
- Confident working in an end to end Recruiting environment
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- You have experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- You have demonstrable experience with a wide range of Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient experience working in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we are united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes, because we are all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Your Total Health
At Kelly, we design our benefits with you and your total health in mind. Our plans focus on your emotional, mental, spiritual, financial, social, occupational, environmental, and physical well-being.
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks)
- Holidays (8 days)
- Sick / Mental Health / Well-Being (5 days)
- Floating Holidays / Personal Significance (4 days)
- Volunteer Day (1 day)
- Healthcare - including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.