9940 - Onsite Bilingual Talent Advisor - (Professional & Industrial) - San Miguel, California
This is an Onsite Bilingual Talent Advisor position. The Talent Advisor is the front-line support to both internal and external customers. The Talent Advisor will provide support to managers and employees with processing the on-boarding, including compliance and off-boarding of all employees within our ATS (bullhorn). The Talent Advisor, will process I-9's, handle coaching and employee relations, questions on sick/leave, and time/payroll. (Peak Season August - end of October).
Your Opportunity for Impact
* May assist with training and onboarding of new team members as needed
* Proficient in utilizing Office 365, Kelly SharePoint, and applicant tracking systems (ATS)
* Maintain, develop, and establish effective relationships with clients – HR, and Managers.
* Comply with all state and legal requirements and company policies * Be able to drive to multiple locations for this client (mileage is paid as reimbursement)
* 1-2 years of professional experience (specifically Talent Advising, Recruiting, or Client Management)
* Supporting high volume customers is a must
* Ability to quickly and strategically adapt to get results in a fast-paced, challenging, and demanding work environment
* Consistently build rapport and relationships with both clients and employees
* Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to our client partnerships
* Highly organized, attentive to detail, and have a strong time management orientation
Our Value Proposition
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. As advocates for the value of all workers and workstyles, we’re united by our passion to connect people to work and support them in reaching their greatest potential. Our work truly matters, and we know it. We celebrate each other’s successes because we’re all in this together and we know that empowering others lifts us all. Come join us and you’ll see we are a group of people dedicated to breaking down barriers for all people who want to work and connecting people to work that enriches their lives.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.