AUTOMOTIVE INFOTAINMENT FEATURE/PRODUCT OWNER (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you will be working on connectivity of Ford vehicles across Europe. You will be part of a development team delivering advanced features and functions for the connected cars of tomorrow, applying the latest technology in cloud environments, Internet-of-Things (IoT), wireless communications and IT security (cybersecurity). You will be shaping the new automotive digital age around electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of an exciting product team that constantly focuses on our customer.
- Design and development of connected infotainment functions
- Ensuring customer needs are met through close collaboration with software teams, external cooperation partners as well as internal customers (marketing, design, legal department)
- Definition of functional and system design, documentation, as well as delivery of the implementation, failure analysis and sign-off of distributed/connected features end-to-end
- Software planning in an agile team at the interface to vehicle development
- Identification of project dependencies/risks (cost, quality, time) and management communication
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or comparable degree
- Several years of project management experience in the software, electronics, cloud or infotainment domain, ideally firm with agile methods/tools (SCRUM, KANBAN, Design Thinking)
- Advantageous is: expertise regarding vehicle connectivity, cloud systems and integration of complex distributed functionalities with a strong end-to-end focus
- High affinity to apps, digital multimedia products, preferably in an automotive environment
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Strong analytical and strategic skills as well as excellent communication- and teamwork skills
- business fluent in written and spoken English, German language skills are of advantage
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633