Ab Initio/Unix Shell Scripting
Karnataka Bangalore, India |
Job Reference: 4656 - Posted 02-Apr-2023
Job Title: Abinitio Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2-10 Years
Primary Skills: Abinitio, Unix, PL/SQL
Shift Timing: 11:30 am to 8 pm.
- Around 2 Years of experience on complex transformation using Abinitio.
- Experience working with various Abinitio components such as Rollup, Scan, Join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Sort, Lookup etc.
- Experience with various Abinitio parallelism techniques, Abinitio Graphs using Data, Pipeline Component parallelisms.
- Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge on Abinitio air commands and m commands.
- Working experience in Abinitio BRE Business Rule Environment or ACE Application Configuration Environment is desirable.
- Design detailed technical components with high-level architecture
- Participates and provides feedback in design reviews.
- Complete component design documents on assigned projects.
- Assists Quality Control (QC) personnel with functional tests.
- Knowledge on Abinitio Operation Console is optional.
- Proficient in creating documentation related to Project Architecture, Project end User Manual and Operations Hand off guide.
- Good knowledge of Quality processes.
- Good knowledge in Data warehousing & Data Mart concepts.
- Strong Analysis skills.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Manage development team consisting of in-house developers and vendors
- Requires at least 2+ years of hands-on experience in ETL tools such as Abinitio
- Proficient in Data Mart and Data warehousing
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated work experience with projects of complex scope
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours to coordinate with US based team