Analytical Talent (m/w/d) for Abacus Banking
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
- You will be part of the agile development cycle in the RegTech area during the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking. This entails:
- Analyzing regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting.
- Designing, implementing and testing (e. g. regulatory) requirements, new features or software improvements.
- Producing reasonable test cases and test data and defining user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use.
- Working closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchical and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Software Engineers, Architects.
- Providing customer support and supporting customer projects.
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- You have studied Mathematics, Physics… and are not yet decided on where your professional journey should take you?
- You do not want to stay in a purely theoretical environment, but feel like there is not a single perfect job out there, which combines your interest of analytical work with a hands-on mentality?
- You have an interest in IT and software development but feel that a pure software development position is too technical or not versatile enough for you?
- You want to see the business purpose of your work and you have a basic interest in financial markets and banking?
- You feel like you are somewhere in between and no standard job description fits you?
- Then you may just be the perfect fit for us!
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- Participation in a motivated team
- Support from a mentor
- Diverse opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Numerous training offers and coaching sessions
- International exchange of experience with colleague
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 956490-900.