Assistant Manager - Sourcing Hub
If you want to:
Be part of an awesome company certified by Great Place to Work®
Be incredibly successful in your work and continue to learn the latest recruitment skills and technology tools
Have flexible work arrangement and enjoy numerous fringe benefits and bonus payouts
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
Assistant Manager - Sourcing Hub – This role will be responsible for managing the sourcing team, collaborating, and supporting Operations team in a client RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) account to delivery successful results and develop strong candidate engagement.
Leading a team of Sourcing Specialists and leads. Assistant Manager will provide support, guidance, and mentorship to enhance timely and quality delivery, and ensure Client KPI’s are met. The Assistant Manager will provide enhanced value by working across the client account providing talent advisory and innovative approaches to Onsite Recruiters on how to successfully attract and acquire the best talent in the market.
Also, will be playing an active role in further developing and growing the team and providing strong leadership and support. Assistant Manager will bring continuous improvement and service delivery excellence to the team by monitoring KPIs to ensure sourcing objectives are met and delivered successfully. Key will be the ability to ensure strong governance; compliance and structured processes are followed to ensure consistency in delivery.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Prior experience in the staffing industry or Corporate TA, preferably with a global organization.
- At least last 2 years in managing team.
- Strong understanding of talent sourcing techniques using different tools like Job boards, Boolean search logic, social media, Tech platforms.
- Result/KPI driven individual with strong candidate and stakeholder management skills.
- B.E/Tech or Graduation with excellent understanding of various IT and Non-IT skills.
- Ensure team meets their KRA Build and maintain a strong working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- 100% compliance to process, data, and reporting.
- Must have sourcing understanding of IT and Analytics skill sets. Strong team handling experience (last 2 years).
- Ideal candidate will be managing a team of 3 and driving the team for 4 closure a month. The person will have strong understanding of IT skills is able to help team the searches alternate sourcing methodologies.
- Team Management
- KPI driven
- Solution oriented