Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About the Role:
The position reports to the Transformation Office Program Manager and is a key communicator of the transformation office team who will track, analyze and communicate the performance of APAC to our internal and external stakeholders. The position has high visibility and will work closely with senior executives of business units to analyze and synthesize performance, KPIs and information while benchmarking our performance with market. The results will be used for reporting to Board, performance evaluation and communication to our external stakeholders.
Reporting to APAC Transformation Program Manager, You will:
- Apply your business and/or analytical skills to transform JCI solving real business problems and to deliver long term and sustainable impact to the company
- Provide value-add analytics through modelling drawing upon analytical tools e.g., Excel, ThinkCell, Power BI etc.
- Facilitate and execute a best-in-class Transformation Office (Project Management Office, PMO), including enabling cadence planning, impact capturing and program managing
- Provide coaching and training sessions to Transformation stakeholders as needed
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts preferred
- Consulting experience in an established consultant house will be highly valued
- More experienced candidates will be considered for senior position
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, to a variety of audiences at all levels
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and with ability to work under pressure, mentally resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges