Business Analyst LMS
Business Analyst - Degreed
Category: Information Technology & Telecom
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
About the department
Global IT GBS is the unit responsible for global IT systems including the operation, maintenance, support and development of these systems. The systems are used on a global scale by all areas of the business from R&D to Sales and are critical to the execution of key business processes such as development, manufacturing, sales, finance, etc.
Degreed is a Learning Experience Platform that can connect to all the resources for learning – training courses, videos, articles, books, podcasts and experts from thousands of sources, including SF SuccessFactors LMS, and has the possibility to curate and push relevant contents.
The position holder is responsible for the operation and maintenance, Incident, problem, Change and release support, governance and compliance, user trainings of Degreed platform. You will be responsible for daily support, system releases, major upgrades, driving and participating in projects, co-ordination and collaboration with stakeholders, be the link between NN LoB and vendors. You are expected to apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of administrative/technical tasks, demonstrates subject matter knowledge, achieve day-to-day operations with strong impact on others within or outside the unit, possess good analytical approach and strong documentation knowledge.
We Expect you to hold the below skills and knowledge.
• MSC, MBA, BA or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Software Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration)
• 8 years of experience with IT
• 5+ years of experience in Learning management solutions (preferably SuccessFactors)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the Learning Experience platforms (Degreed, EdCast etc)
• Should have experience covering specification, design, development, implementation and operations of IT solutions, process & documentation knowledge covering the entire phase of system operations/ SDLC
• Knowledge on Agile, Scrum, SAFe would be an add-on
• Knowledge on ServiceNow would be a value add
• Experience handling clients and gathering requirements
• Experience in user training
• Should have experience in Stakeholder Management and Vendor Management
• Exposure to pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and oral
• Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strong time pressure