Business Analyst- Qliksense Developer
Role - Business Analyst- Qliksense Developer
Exp - 4 to 7 years of relevant exp.
As an Advanced Business Analyst in Analytics Solutions team, Global IT India team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting Qliksense and Tableau applications/solutions. Develop best practices and creative solutions to complex business challenges. Responsible for creating awareness on new offerings and capabilities of Qlik Sense, Tableau and other front end tools in the market to stakeholders.
You will be responsible for collaborating with other application development staff and demonstrates an understanding on the design, development tasks and the use of various technologies, tools, standards, methods and best practices. You will be responsible in helping stakeholders identify and automate solutions to reduce manual work drive efficiencies. And Identify anomalies, outliers in the enterprise data and redundant solutions to reduce duplicate work.
You will be responsible for communicating results and findings in a clear and convincing way both verbally and in writing. Communicate and collaborate with the key stakeholders including follow-up on ongoing analytics projects and understanding the future needs. We expect you to demonstrate pro-activeness and ownership and develop BI solutions for other regions to create business value and reduce cost.
Below skills are required:
• 4 -7 years of experience is required
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience information technology, computer science, systems analysis, programming/application development or other related experience required
• Deep understanding of data modelling, ETL, reporting and visualisations
• Experience working with analytical tools such as Tableau, Qliksense and Alteryx
• Experience working with PowerBI is an added advantage
• Advanced knowledge of computerised file organisation, problem solving tools, relational databases and access techniques
• Ability to work independently in developing and determining the approach to solutions
• Advanced knowledge in developing data models and reverse engineering data models
In addition, the right candidate also possesses the following personal skills:
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to assist in leading a project in the development and implementation of processes and programs
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties, primarily users
• Ability to represent the company in relations with users and external stakeholders
• Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strong time pressure
• Experience in working in agile and complex projects
• ITIL foundation certification in IT service management