CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM ENGINEER (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you will be working on smart connectivity for our Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team developing advanced features and functions for the connected cars of tomorrow, applying the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet-of-Things (IoT), wireless communications and IT security (cybersecurity). You will help by shaping the new digital age of the automobile around electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly focused on our customers.
- Development, comparison and evaluation of different architecture solution concepts for the implementation of latest connectivity features
- Independent presentation of your solutions and aligning with the team, subsequent documentation of the requirements for implementation
- Documentation of system requirements / requirements catalogs considerding various specifications and dependencies
- Troubleshoot the vehicle/cloud interface and develop solution approaches that continuously improve connected features
- Above-average degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in project management in the area of connected vehicles / connectivity, ideally practitioner of agile methods and tools (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN, Design Thinking, JIRA)
- Advantageous: expertise regarding vehicle-to-cloud systems, their interfaces and integration, distributed features (onboard / offboard)
- High affinity for apps, digital multimedia products, IoT, preferably in the automotive environment
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and learning something new every day
- Fluently speaking and writing English, German language skills are a plus
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633