CWO Coordinator II
The CWO Coordinator II is responsible for facilitating the contingent workforce management process for a particular customer or customers, by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the program support team, customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
- Serve as the first point of contact for team with escalations
- Serve as the main point of contact for the supplier, customer, and team questions and issues
- Act as a liaison between the team and the supplier and any other parties
- Monitor operational activities
- Onboarding/offboarding contractors (i.e. background screens, drug screen, renewals and site-specific requirements; badges)
- Ensure all related contractor onboarding/offboarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions.
- Maintain order files with all correspondence forms applicable to an order.
- Consistently request follow up on renewals.
- System maintenance
- Consistent and accurate use of the VMS and timeclock systems.
- Ensure documentation and administration are completed in a timely fashion.
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.).
- Interact daily with hiring managers, master vendor team, and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the Kelly/Client program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers.
- Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving contractor/supplier quality.
- Collaboration: Works well across geographic boundaries
- Independent thinker
- Credibility: Is consistent in words and behaviors, is believable, dependable, and worth of people’s trust and confidence
- Learner: Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Decision Maker: Applies knowledge/experience to complex issues; defines strategic issues despite ambiguity; uses critical information to make decisions; makes timely, touch decisions
- Leadership: ability to guide and support colleagues through issue resolution, decision making and process creation using knowledge base and competencies listed above
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Recruiting or Technology Customer Service, Service Support
- Kelly Services experience required.
- Experience with VMS tools. (Fieldglass - preferred)
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Strong PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other internet based web tools. Experience with Google Suite – Gmail, Sheets, Hangouts is a plus.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.