Client Recruitment Specialist - Contract
About the company Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions leading the way especially in Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions. We are proud of our reputation for doing things differently – through the services we deliver and the people we attract. Our commitment to our clients is to help them attract incredible talent, just as we want like-minded people who are committed, passionate and just love to deliver amazing results, to be part of our success!
About your role
As the Client Recruitment Specialist – Graduate Hiring / Early Career you will be responsible for the management of a variety of stakeholder relationships; acting as the central advisor between the hiring manager and candidates, you will ensure that recruitment best practice is followed for all permanent hires. As the Recruiter you will strive to provide the highest level of quality, efficiency, process excellence and valuable insight across the RPO program. This a truly unique opportunity that will see you supporting one of our largest customer in APAC.
• Managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
• Acting as a partner to the business to ensure recruitment needs are met
• Aligning with APAC Sourcing Centre of Excellence on the requirements.
• Conduct detailed job launch call with hiring managers for all positions.
• Sharing market intel and sample profiles within stipulated timelines to hiring manager.
• Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site, enabling employee referral programs as agreed with hiring managers.
• Screening of CVs in line with the line managers' requirements, presenting them in the standardised format and following up on the feedback.
• Coordinate interview scheduling and obtaining interview feedback.
• Managing the offer process, which may include offer extension and offer letter creation depending on the arrangement with the respective client.
• Where required, collate preboarding documentation and onboarding communication for use of client’s onboarding team.
• Keeping Hiring Managers updated on the recruitment progress on weekly basis and engaging them and client HR Team on any challenges with data analytics / talent overview to enable them to make informed decision.
• Keeping candidates informed of their application status to ensure of good candidate experience.
• Ensuring ATS/in-house recruitment management solution or manual reporting is accurate and up to date at all times. o Adhering to the KPIs set during the onset of the assignment with a particular client.
What we are looking for from you
At KellyOCG we look for people who want to build the future together with us. You will be part of a team that is working with the most innovative organizations, playing a part in the way all of us will work in the future. We have created a new type of RPO solution – one that’s powerful, flexible and helps our clients attract the talent they need. In turn, we are looking for people who are creative, hardworking and passionate – those who can help create the future, not just be a part of it