Client Svc Procure Specialist
KellyOCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Client Services Procurement Specialist / Case Manager.
This KellyOCG resource will be responsible for providing PMO oversight and supplier management activities, ensuring overall tenant of the supplier’s contractual terms and core principles are achieved. Key on-site duties are as follows, and may be subject to change:
- Supports the development of the SOW requirements and subsequent extensions and scope changes. Confirms appropriate review and approvals within all parties (supplier and Intel sponsors/stakeholders, as defined) are properly obtained. Ensures SOW are documented and uploaded in the VMS (Fieldglass)
- Conducts pricing benchmarking and appropriate negotiations on all SOW engagements, as applicable
- Partners with Intel stakeholders with the overall PO funding process. Ensuring cost are aligned to supplier’s expected deliverables.
- Attends local business reviews, and any Task Force meetings, as applicable
- Conducts semi-annual sponsor satisfaction surveys
- Collects and analyzes SLA metric results. Submits quarterly dashboard to Intel stakeholders
- Conducts/leads SOW audit, as needed/requested
- Serves as liaison and escalation POC for Intel stakeholders and suppliers
In addition, this role leverages staffing, procurement, and supplier management expertise to bring an end-to-end centralized workforce management program. This may include additional responsibilities to facilitate SOW process lifecycle from creation to project end, as follows:
- Monitor approvals by manager and service provider, create amendments for changes, track PO spend and monitor project end date.
- Ensure timely submittal of milestone payments, audit for accurate invoicing information and research and resolve supplier payment issues.
- Establishing and building a professional rapport, following up consistently and maintaining on-going contact and communication.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to customers, suppliers and program stakeholders.
- Ensure that all key service delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes and in maintaining and improving stakeholder experience.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and coordinate timely resolution.
- Maintain project and case records in the designated technology platforms.
- Upon request, produce standard and ad-hoc reports from technology platforms.
- Analyze and present results.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.