Clinical Support Supervisor TH
Clinical Support Supervisor-Thailand
Location: Bangkok, Northern, Northern Eastern, Southern
Reports to: CSR Manager
Training CSR Full time & CSR outsource team:
- Responsible for help support CSR & Training Manager in training CSR Fulltime team by area.
- Support All product training includes Spine for CSR full time and CSR outsource.
- Support CSR & Training Manager in assigning the surgery case in assigned area include scrubbing if required.
Development CSR outsource team by area:
- Development CSR outsource and increase skill to support cases about basic and revision cases.
- Work instruction of CSR on Recon and Non Recon product.
- Development payment for CSR I,II outsource by area.
- Attendance at operating theatres to support surgeons and nurses for client procedures
- Actively participate in training/ workshops and review appropriate surgical techniques for CSR 1 fulltime and outsource
- Monitor and response for CSR Team under Territory to meet KPI that required and define from company
- Daily coordinate with Sales Team to support for attend surgery cases
- Responsible to help support on coaching and training include online training CSR TM under territory to meet the deadline
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing/ science (or a related discipline) or compensating work experience.
- Previous experience in orthopedic nursing at scrub/ scout level.
- Need to travel in local, work outside of normal business hours and over the weekends in order to achieve expected objectives.