Cloud DevOps Developer
Delhi,Haryana,Karnataka,Maharashtra Hyderabad,Gurgaon,Bangalore,Pune |
Job Reference: 4205 - Posted 19-Aug-2021
Job Title: Cloud DevOps Developer
- Build and Run cloud infrastructure and software services primarily in the three public cloud environments (Azure and GCP)
- Manage and mentor your own team of engineers
- Automate like your life depends on it. Keep out of the portal, and where possible build infrastructure with Terraform or other IaC tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Templates etc.,)
- Run sprints and help prioritise your team’s workload. Jump between helping your team solve problems, to diving into your editor of choice to fix a bug or extend a library
- Manage relationships with clients to become a trusted delivery partner
- Support your wider Infrastructure community by assisting other teams, sharing knowledge, debugging problems, contributing code to central projects, and any other things you can think of
- GTD – Get things done. Use the DevOps culture to bring capabilities together and ship projects
- Develop tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as performance monitoring, security monitoring, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts
- Enjoy yourself. Maintain and cultivate the culture of your
- Proven experience managing a team of engineers and being responsible for delivering projects
- Proven experience with Linux/Unix/Microsoft configuration
- Hands on experience with public cloud providers such as Azure and/or GCP
- Proven experience in software development or scripting languages such as Python/Go/PowerShell/Nodejs/C# or equivalent
- Solid CI/CD pipelining skills using Octopus/TeamCity/Jenkins/Azure DevOps or equivalent Product focused, build once and reuse
- Build it run it, take ownership of your code and infrastructure
- Automates everything
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Be a technological cloud advocate to a wider audience inside and outside of the business
- Curiosity - Bring fresh ideas to the team and wider firm be it new software or containerization of existing infrastructure and projects
What we look for
- Proven expertise on Cloud (primarily towards Azure/GCP); Build and run everything on the cloud or to the cloud.
- A tech-geek and a fast learner who can work with leads, architects and as well as customers on both tech-cloud and non-tech-cloud stuffs.
- Low level architecting, solutions designating, problem solving skills of Cloud Infrastructure. Help the team to evolve by sharing and gaining the technical wisdom.
What we don’t look for
- Good at cloud but cannot code the infrastructure or a solution.
- Not expertise in any one cloud at-least (Azure/GCP) but theoretically know-how on Cloud Technologies.
- Good at scripting/code development, but recently landed in Cloud or Infrastructure Provisioning.