- 6 Month FTC with the view to get permanent
- Great Culture
- Career progression + Training
Location- Rydalmere, NSW
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
- Contact customers by phone with take payment or establish a payment date
- All administrative tasks related to solving customer disputes
- Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required.
- Escalate issues in accordance with policy and procedures
- Accurate data entry for all customer invoicing
Education, Technical Skills, knowledge and experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, administrative skills and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in using Mastermind would be preferred but not essential
- High level of expertise in MS Office software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast pace environment and under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.
Only those candidates the Company (recruitment Agency Company) introduces to JCI by resumes on JCI’s Talent Acquisitions team’s explicit request will be deemed a candidate referred by the Company
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence.