Performs conventional, less complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, preparation of specifications, process studies, or research investigations. University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Small Project Commissioning Technician to join our Service Small Project and Engineering Team based at Sydney. Your major responsibilities are; but not limited to:
- Identify facility energy/efficiency optimization opportunities and enhancements.
- Focus on large central plant optimization commissioning of retrofit project, building BMS system tenant floor fit out and upgrade.
- Energy Management system data collector installation and supply building thermal energy meter and electrical meter single line wiring diagram.
- Service and maintain BMS equipment and associated systems of project DLP.
- Analyze facility plant performance in relation to applications document/specifications and analytics platforms
- Provides solutions to systems problems either troubleshooting the system or advising others on how to resolve problems to project managers and engineers.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Conducts intense self-study (reading, research, practice) to maintain the highest technical proficiency in the company's and applicable product lines
- Assists engineering and sales by providing technical recommendations to produce job layouts and bid proposals
- Assists in monitoring project execution per plan, budget monies, and time and customer satisfaction. Reports problems or changes to management
- Provides leadership to junior technicians and apprentices under supervision
- 100% compliance to client’s Safety Health & Environment Management System (SHEMS)
- Strong background in Building Performance and Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Skills in IT and server environments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HVAC and/or building controls
- Extensive Commercial HVAC experience
- Excellent written/report writing & verbal communications skills
- Strong understanding of Chiller/Boiler and Air side plant performance and design requirements.