Content Marketing Producer Virtual USA
Virtual, USA |
Job Reference: 55407 - Posted 31-Jul-2020
The primary responsibility for this role will be developing unique and engaging content to help achieve our business goals, which includes educating consumers and clients on Kelly’s Science, Engineering, Technology and Telecom offerings (B2B and B2C) delivered through a variety of channels.
Duties will include creating content that informs, inspires and engages and breaks through the clutter to raise brand awareness and drive leads/revenue/GP. Content channels include but are not limited to organic social, blog, email, website and paid media/SEM. The Content Marketing Specialist is tasked with executing against an integrated content strategy, enhancing the experience for our B2B and B2C audience across channels. This includes ensuring that storytelling and content development accrue to higher-level organizational goals and aligns with the overarching Kelly brand strategy as well as Kelly’s Science, Engineering, Technology and Telecom offering.
You are an experienced writer, editor with design and creative skills and a passion for using your understanding of customer, market, and technology to execute against a content marketing strategy across social, email, blog, website, paid media, etc…You’ll leverage your experience to bring existing best practices in content marketing, your curiosity to experiment with new ideas, and ensure content creates value for prospective and existing customers. You will have the rare opportunity to work in a startup-like environment, so agility and being comfortable with ambiguity and managing change and maximizing resources will be key to success.
Experience in developing marketing content across channels is a must. Comfort with writing for a technical audience is a critical. Understanding of the Science, Engineering, Technology or Telecom domains would be highly beneficial and Videography or photography skills is a plus.
• Strong writing skills and the ability to tell a story in an engaging way. A good eye for design, the ability to not only to craft concepts from a writing standpoint, but also bring them to life visually. Create eye stopping imagery/video that will engage the reader to follow through in the CTA. The ability to impact and define who we are as a brand and how we show up to client and talent alike.
• Passion and understanding of how content connects with consumer experience; ability to partner with creative team and digital marketing.
• Understanding of the basic best practices for social, email, website, SEM channels, what type of content and format works. You will need to have a good understanding of the best practices for each of these channels, comfort with technical concepts, and an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it in a digital ecosystem.
• Comfortable taking complex technical concepts and bringing them to life in a simple, conversational tone.
• Ability to think about how we can break through the clutter and connect with client and talent through our content and introduce fresh, new ideas. The ability to think out of the box on where we show up, how we show up so our brand and our message stands through loud and proud to our target client and talent audience.
• Demonstrates a prototyping approach; continuously looking to learn what is working, what’s not and optimizing content and plan accordingly. Continuously looking to test new platforms and new formats to define how we can breakthrough where clients and talents are willing to engage. Knows how to implement measurement and optimization of content.
• Ability to affect change through collaboration, interpersonal selling skills and content smarts.
• Superb oral and written communication skills, as well as high attention to details.
• A portfolio demonstrating your ability to research, write, and gauge the impact of your contribution.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interactive Marketing, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Design School
• 5 years of experience in content development, digital marketing, communications and strategy
• Mostly virtual with potential monthly onsite trips
• Travel up to 15%
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.