Contract Professional & Industrial Recruiter - Charlotte, NC
THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE- LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT WILL DEPEND ON BUSINESS NEED.
Responsibilities include working with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and fulfilling positions. The individual will need to understand client hiring processes, procedures, and policies. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to develop reciprocal working relationships with both internal and external customers.
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR TEAM
- Responsible for talent identification and acquisition utilizing various tools and sources
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the applicant’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
- Brand Kelly crafting local market presence through the development of relationships with our client(s), local government offices, community outreach organizations, and educational centers
- Build and balance candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to be well positioned to quickly fill positions with the highest quality candidates.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships; ensure assignments are accurate by obtaining detailed requirements from the client; understand and communicate programs and hiring procedures to customers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Education- high school diploma; one-two years of related experience
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Builds Effective Teams – Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relations and delivering customer centric solutions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.