Contract Professional & Industrial Recruiter - Mebane, NC
THIS IS A CONTRACT ROLE- LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT WILL DEPEND ON BUSINESS NEED.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Responsibilities may include working with Engagement Specialist team and hiring managers, client hiring processes, procedures and policies; Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to develop reciprocal working relationships with all customers
- Utilize various tools and sources such as Kelly internal database, external job boards, social media, and personal networking
- Identify and select top talent by thoroughly assessing the candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, interests, availability, and compensation requirements
- Build and manage candidate pipelines in alignment with ongoing and projected customer needs in order to quickly fill positions with the highest quality candidates
- Consult with internal and external customers to gain detailed and accurate understanding of requirements from customer
- Education- high school diploma; one-two years of related experience
- Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to efficiently solve problems
- Craft new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Find the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.