Customer Relationship Manager (m/f/d) - RegTech
Make your point @ BearingPoint.
Wir bieten Beratung, die Strategie mit Technologie vereint und verbinden Unternehmertum mit Innovationsgeist. Bei uns warten auf Sie außergewöhnliche Entwicklungschancen, vielfältige Gestaltungsräume und Kollegen, die schnell zu Freunden werden.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech’s products and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
As a Customer Relationship Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of our international team. In this position you are a link between our agile Research & Development team and our Sales team and are responsible for building strong relationships to our key accounts.
- You’re delivering value to our clients by providing day-to-day support in order to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by optimizing and maximizing the use of our product portfolio
- You operate as the lead point of contact for assigned clients and know their needs to provide the best way of service for them
- You’re responsible to build strong and long-lasting client relationships and act as their trusted person to ensure retention and revenue growth
- You guide our clients in configuration and utilization of our software and you are therefore the link to our Research & Development department
- You work closely to our Research & Development team and other relevant areas to meet the needs of our customers and ensure a steady improvement
Damit punkten Sie bei uns
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration or similar area
- Proven experience in account management or customer success
- Solid understanding of Analytics, Campaign Reporting and Data Solutions
- Interpersonal skills and presence to build relationships and influence key client stakeholder
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Very good level of English and German
Damit punkten wir bei Ihnen
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to enable a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility, carry out variety of tasks in a stable environment, and participate in international projects
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- We equip you with modern devices (laptops, mobile phones, etc.) and work with up-to-date technology
- We value team events and initiate (mental) health activities
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Wir freuen uns auf Ihren Anruf:
+49 / 221 / 65083638.