DATA ANALYST (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
As a future member of the Enterprise Connectivity team, you are working on the intelligent networking of Ford vehicles in Europe. You will be part of the team that develops modern features and features for tomorrow's connected cars using the latest technologies in cloud environments, Internet of Things (IoT), wireless communications, and IT security (cybersecurity). You are co-creating the new digital age of the automobile around the topics of electrification, connectivity, vehicle-to-X, and much more. Become part of a product team that is constantly in focus for our customers.
- You evaluate records of connected vehicle data in terms of their value and benefits and prepare them for internal/external use
- You create data models for estimating the usage and benefit of connected features
- You support and advise our Connected Vehicle Feature and Business Teams to make data-based decisions
- You create analyses of quality metrics and take measures to improve the product quality of connected vehicle components
- You evaluate data records of connected vehicles in terms of their value and benefit
- You have an above-average degree in Technical Informatics, Applied Mathematics, electrical engineering or a comparable degree
- Programming capabilities in R, Python, SQL, C++, Java or similar
- Good understanding of statistical methods and experience with distributed data
- Strong analytical and strategic skills as well as excellent communication and team work
- Experience with IT back-end interfaces, vehicle networks and Electronic Control Units
- Professional proficiency in German and English in word and writing
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on future-oriented products in a state-of-the-art and dynamic work environment
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Attractive compensation
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633