DATA SCIENTIST / DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
Prepare data and gain new knowledge from it in order to find innovative solutions for new challenges for our business areas! Our Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDIA) team supports core areas such as Marketing & Sales, Production, IT, Quality with the help of sophisticated methods of data management, data analysis, data mining, statistics, AI / ML and other analytical methods in the optimization of processes , strategies and planning principles. We are looking for experienced data scientists and data management specialists for the European team, for whom a varied, interdisciplinary and internationally oriented job is exactly the right next step.
- You will analyze mobility concepts, sustainability strategies, quality and guarantee data, and examine and optimize business processes in logistics, material requirements and production planning.
- You will develop econometric models and use your analyzes to provide the basis for planning, e.g. for marketing campaigns and pricing
- You support long-term corporate planning with forecasting and scenario analysis
- Alternatively, you work in the area of data management and develop and expand the central data infrastructure (Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform) as a strategic foundation for all analytical activities
- You have a degree in mathematics, (business) informatics, econometrics, data science, or in a comparable subject (Master of Science or PhD is desirable)
- You have experience in one or more of the following areas: mathematical modeling and optimization, time series analysis, operations research, statistical methods; or data management, data engineering, data quality, data governance
- You are also familiar with at least one of the following topics: data visualization, programming, data management, statistical analysis, data mining, data protection, AI / ML
- You have a very good command of both written and spoken English
We offer you
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our Customers and have access to the latest Technologies
- Working on the cutting edge, bridging Digital and Traditional Experiences
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Excellent compensation Package
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford?
We look forward to your application.
Our Recruiting-Partner Kelly Outsourcing and
Consulting Group (Germany) GmbH will be happy to receive it.Contact: Denise Rückert, Tel.: +49 (221) 65083633