DATA SCIENTIST / DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
Prepare data and gain new knowledge from it in order to find innovative solutions for new challenges for our business areas! Our Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDIA) team supports core areas such as Marketing & Sales, Production, IT, Quality with the help of sophisticated methods of data management, data analysis, data mining, statistics, AI / ML and other analytical methods in the optimization of processes, strategies and planning principles. We are looking for experienced data scientists and data management specialists for the European team, for whom a varied, interdisciplinary and globally oriented job is exactly the right next step.
- You work in the area of Marketing Analytics, with the focus on E-Commerce Analytics
- You drive data management, development and expansion of the central data infrastructure (Hadoop and Google Cloud Platform) as a strategic foundation for all analytical activities
- You will analyze and explore existing and new data sets to acquire in-depth understanding, while ensuring high standard of data quality
- You define and coordinate a wide range of E-Commerce activities, from web analytics, reporting, dashboard building and solutions to business problems by means of AI/ML
- You define and coordinate multiple projects with various business partners and stakeholders to drive the success of the European E-Commerce business
- You have a degree (Master of Science or PhD) in computer or data science, informatics, mathematics or in a comparable subject
- You have experience in the following areas: data management/engineering, data quality, data governance, web analytics
- You are also familiar with at least two of the following topics: data visualization, programming (ideally Python), statistical analysis, data mining, data protection, machine learning, SQL
- Experience in website analytic tools like Adobe Analytics preferred but not essential
- You have a very good command of both written and spoken English
We offer you
- Be part of a global and diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Be close to our internal customers and have access to the latest technologies
- Working on the cutting edge, bridging digital and traditional experiences
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in real-life business application
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from home with working at the office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Excellent compensation package