DIGITAL PROTOTYPER // UX / UI DESIGNER (D/F/M)
Want to Go Further with Ford?
As the German subsidiary of the Ford Motor Company, Ford-Werke GmbH has been successful in the automotive business for over 90 years. As a modern mobility company, it is our goal to always “bring on tomorrow”. Around 20,000 employees are already committed to this in Cologne, Aachen and Saarlouis.
We are looking for an exceptional UX / UI Designer who is experienced at designing and prototyping interaction flows. In this role you will help create future car interactions and bring them to live using a variety of different tools and techniques. From early concepts click dummies to advanced, precise and complex prototypes for internal and external testing.
If you are not a stranger to A/B testing and the code behind the UI gets you more excited than finetuning a drop-shadow, we are happy to have you!
NOTE: This position is based in Cologne Merkenich, Germany
- Prototype interaction flows using Framer, Protopie, HTML/CSS/(react)JS and related tools.
- Prepare, plan and guide internal and external testing session with the team.
- Work together with the engineering team to understand their constraints and translate the UX vision.
- You have a foundation in human-centered design thinking, techniques and philosophy.
- To thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment you have strong collaboration and communication skills.
- English is a must – German is a plus.
- You have some experience or you very are eager to learn how to integrate Unreal Engine to prototypes.
- Ideally you have experience working freelance, agency or in a start-up.
NOTE: Automotive background is NOT required
We offer you
Join this new Digital Experience team in Köln Merkenich, creating new User Experiences and carrying them from early concept work into production as one team.
You will help us to develop and execute our global vision together with our global sister departments. We are offering a start-up way of working including industry leading tools with the pay and stability of an established OEM.
- Be Part of a Global and Diverse Team within a Leading Automotive Manufacturer
- Access to multiple learning and professional development platforms
- Satisfaction of seeing the impact of your solution in millions of vehicles
- Hybrid Working Opportunities – blending working from Home with working at the Office
- Access to multiple additional benefits (Ford Sports Club, Ford Insurance, Ford Bank, …)
- Excellent compensation Package