Digital Sales Engineer
Transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
- Meet sales target and expectations by initiating sales campaigns and following assigned goals.
- Plan his and/or her annual secured order goal and strategy aligned with group plan and strategies.
- Forecast accurately sales expectation based on period directed by company and report any changes upon known.
- To introduce and promote company Digital products including Security products to relevant Industry customers.
- Develop market knowledge concerning projects and competitor behavior
- Develop and maintain relation with design consultants and end users.
- Influence the specifications into projects with company products and design documents
- Prepare tenders and proposals to customers.
- Maintain a positive, supportive attitude,
- Develop relationship and influence customers to maintain a long-term relationship.
- Monitor and collect competitors’ activities in market and report periodically
- Prepare localized catalogue and general applications for contractors and consultants.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering or Industrial engineering/any engineering disciplines.
- Over 5-7 years progressive experience in a related role
- Highly motivated with good negotiation, sales planning, and marketing techniques
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English