Job Title: Duck Creek Developer
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
Exp: 6-20 Years
Primary Skills: Duck Creek Development, Billing, Policy
Shift Timing: 1pm to 9:30pm IST
- Serves as an expert of DC domain
- Provides input into the architecture and design of the product.
- Lead the development of new solutions and features.
- Follows design guidance to align with a cohesive and efficient product development.
- Develops code to deliver functionality that align with Allstate's security and compliance standards
- Provides insights and thought leadership in retrospective reviews to give insight to product owners, SCRUM masters, and lead engineers to improve velocity and quality
- Troubleshoots technical issues, perform root cause analysis
- Recommends and implements solutions to production issues
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other team members to help drive solutions to the most complex issues the team face.
- Engage in code reviews of team members’ code to enforce good engineering practices, ensure maintainability and scalability of code, ensure that regulatory and security requirements are met and enforce coding standards of the team.
- Participates in knowledge sharing and contributes to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of the team
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience:
- 7+ Experience working with the Duck Creek Application
- Experience troubleshooting production issues.
- Experience working in a SAFe and/or Scrum agile environment.
- Be detail oriented with an ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Be forward thinking and innovative
- Able to learn new technologies and teach other members of the team/s
- Team Player, organizational and strong interpersonal skills. The role requires significant interaction with many different teams across a global company