Job Description: ETL Developer (SSIS and SQL)
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are recruiting for ETL Developer (SSIS and SQL) in the Data Analytics team. In this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and develop ETL flows
- Perform entity relationship and dimension modelling if needed.
- Understand application landscape and build depth on how data has to be transformed end-to-end from the moment it arrives to the final publishing on reports and dashboards.
- Investigate Data Quality alerts to identify true issues, false alarms etc. Work with Data Quality team to improve the efficiency of Data Quality rules.
- Coordinate between business users and application SMEs in investigating issues, performing analysis, identifying solution approach, fixing issues or getting them fixed
- Pick up new technologies and business knowledge through continuous learning
- Participate in innovation initiatives by building solutions, reusable assets, accelerators etc.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT working on Data warehousing, data integration and migration projects
- Excellent SQL skills along with hands on in writing queries
- Hands on ETL development experience using SSIS/ADF
- Knowledge in designing Data marts and data warehouse
- Knowledge about entity relationship and dimension modelling
- Hands on experience in writing technical design doc
- Proficient in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems
- Able to work in a rapidly changing business environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication skill
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge on Alteryx
- Knowledge on any reporting & visualization tool like Power BI or Tableau
- Knowledge on data modeling tools like Erwin
- Experience in SSAS with synapse analytics