Engineer Project Delivery NSW
Engineer – NSW Project Delivery
Conducts complex preventive maintenance, repair, replacement, installation and commissioning under minimal supervision.
Interfaces directly with clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
Manages assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and customer satisfaction.
Oversee all aspects of minor work BMS project delivery, meeting all timing, budgetary and specification requirements. Support Project Managers on the engineering task for assigned major works projects. Develop minor works quotes and cost estimates. Assist Sales representatives on major work quotes and cost estimates.
Regular project communications with all key internal and external stakeholders detailing the progress of projects on key cost and time metrics.
- Effective delivery and control of assigned projects
- Customer satisfaction
- Effective and efficient management and regular reporting of cash flow cost to complete, timeline and resource metrics for all assigned MW projects
- Ensure procurement of equipment meets schedule and resource demands
- Adherence to all relevant company and client work policies, process and procedures
- Effective & Timely Communication with internal & external customers
- Establishment of professional relationships with clients
- Knowledge and comprehension of the spirit and intent of contracts governing the delivery of assigned projects
- Identification & pricing of all project variations
- Review design proposals and provide cost estimates based on those design documents
- Management of Project files ensuring they are kept in a professional manner and in accordance with Company requirements at all times
- Professional completion of Project Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Effective handover of all projects to both the customer and the Service department
- Ensure that procedures are in place to identify workplace health and safety hazards and environmental aspects, assess the risks and impacts of the hazards/aspects and select appropriate risk controls to prevent injury to employees, contractors and others and harm to the environment
- Through personal involvement, support EHS committees and toolbox meetings to promote employee involvement in the EHS program
- Conduct site inspections to monitor compliance with EHS requirements and take action when non-compliances are found. Track implementation of corrective actions until closure
- Ensure employees report all incidents immediately, conduct incident investigations to identify root causes and appropriate corrective actions to prevent a recurrence
- Responsibility and compliance with Company Quality assurance procedures
- Leadership role in solving project problems
Tertiary Qualifications and/or appropriate Industry experience (minimum of 3-5 years)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with BMS and HVAC products
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Engineering / Supervision or similar position
- Experience managing minor projects with value varying between 50k to 200K
- Experience in the following areas:
- Confidence in corresponding with clients at all levels
- Coordinating Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Supervision of personnel to meet project & team goals
- Contract Control
- Financial Reporting
- Operational disciplines
- High degree of computer literacy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills