Finance Analyst Global Rotation
Transform the environments where people live, work and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young, finance professional who is enthusiastic about learning. The successful applicant will be part of a 24-month finance program designed to develop future leaders of APAC Finance Team. There will be ideally 3 rotations each 8 months long in Australia, Singapore, and/or Shanghai, China. There is also 1 rotation at our Milwaukee Headquarter in the US for Corporate experience.
The successful applicant rotates over any of the following finance disciplines or functions:
- Commercial finance
- Global Product Finance
- Corporate Finance – Tax, Treasury, Financial Reporting & Compliance
- Internal Audit
- Finance operations (shared services)
The first eight-month job rotation role starts in Australia in a FP&A role where your responsibilities will be:
- Interactions and reporting responsibilities to senior management and executives
- Management reporting and consolidation
- Coordination of the planning, budgeting, and forecasting cycles.
- Process improvements
- Building analytical models and streamlining reporting
- OPEX analysis and planning
We are looking for you to demonstrate:
- A high level of resilience and optimism.
- Adaptability to work effectively in new situations and environments.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- The foundation of a problem-solving mindset - sound analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all organizational levels.
- Working with large data set and multiple ERPs and IT applications
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
You will be rewarded with:
- A unique rotation over different finance disciplines/functions enabling you to develop and broaden your expertise as a young finance professional.
- Discover different and diverse cultures working in multiple countries on your rotations.
- A mentor over the period of your rotation program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a must. Newly qualified CPA/CA is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of working experience in finance roles, candidates ideally having experience in FP&A or commercial finance roles. First time movers from chartered practice are also welcome but need to demonstrate reasonable commercial acumen.
- Proof of your right to work in Australia (Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency)