Finance Reporting - Diversity
Finance Reporting Analyst
Exp – 5 to 10 years
Location – Mumbai
The Finance Reporting Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance Team. The overall objective of this role is to accurately prepare and report business/financial transactions, reports and statements in accordance with local regulatory guidelines.
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Facilitate the implementation of procedures and the development of analyses and reports
- Deliver routine and defined outputs
- Escalate problems or issues related to transactions, processes, reports, or procedures
- Integrate established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the group, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of previous experience preferred
- Experience in Finance, Financial Services or Accounting Internship preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.