Fire Sprinkler Service Technician
Transform the environments where people live, work, and learn. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, they drive the outcomes that matter most. Deliver their promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, they are the power behind customers’ mission. Also, leading portfolio of building technology and security solutions.
- To install, commission, service and test fire sprinkler, hose reel, special hazards and hydrant systems.
- To represent company on site in a professional and courteous manner.
- To ensure that the system is installed as in accordance with the intent of the drawings supplied and directions given
- Participate in training offered by the Company and outside sources to keep abreast and ahead of developments in the industry and to improve your own skills.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm towards products and services both used and provided by the company.
- Positive attitudes, loyalty, and enthusiasm towards the Company objectives
Knowledge and experience:
The successful applicant must have relevant previous experience in the industry in installing fixed fire protection systems who has the ability to work from drawings and is competent in the fitting of pipes, valves, pumps and accessories in a fire fighting system.