Job Description Summary
As a Senior Application Specialist , you will be responsible for developing world class demo
system with live customer demo scenarios for client
suite of products. You will leverage
your functional and technical skills to build demo modules to show case how client product
differentiates competitor products and solve day to day customer problems by closely working
with Solution Architects , Product Owners , Channel Partners and Commercial teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering
• A minimum of 5 years of functional expertise in Asset Performance Management solutions and
Manufacturing Execution Systems .
• Create demo content in the system, like a user would do - for example build a strategy, configure
a dashboard including creating the appropriate query, create a report, add “fake” data to a table
to simulate historical transactional data
• Demonstrate clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
Expert in product debugging and skilled in build, release & deployment processes
• Quick learner and problem solver; Ability to learn new products and technology to cater to current
needs and serve as subject matter expert (SME) for overall product technical implementation.
• Participate actively in Scrum team following Agile approach. You provide regular training's, Dojo’s
and demos to help developers come on board with the products features and technologies.
• Troubleshoot bugs and other issues (e.g. system instabilities) & work with the right team (like
NOC, support, engineering, product management etc.) to resolve it
• Help users when they have problems with the demo scripts (means you have to know the script
yourself to be able to understand the problem they are experiencing)
• Fix problems caused by users – must troubleshoot to learn what is the issue & then may have to
manually rebuild demo content
• Design and implement features unique to demo systems, such as scripts to clean out bad data or
to automate the creation of demo content
• Work independently and proactively provide clarity to multiple stakeholders to ensure customer
success. Drives open and timely communication and coordination
• Passion to learn and implement high available cloud-based application infrastructure and then
provide training to other demo users