Global IT Infrastructure Architect
Job Title: Global Infrastructure Architect
Job Location: Hyderabad
Exp: 12-18 Years
• As a result of continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Architect to join our global team, to provide project specific architectural and comprehensive technology designs, solutions and implementation plans for key programmes.
• The IT Infrastructure Architect is responsible for reviewing and evaluating, costing, and developing optimized infrastructure designs based on rigorous understanding of returned benefits and ROI/TCO
• You will need to have experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritise tasks that contribute to the delivery of project workstreams, BAU activities, and response to incidents.
• You will have the ability to work together with colleagues based all over the globe both within the Global Technology teams including Regional IT, Enterprise Technology, Application Services, and Information Security.
• You will be tenacious and passionate, with the ability to take ownership of tasks whilst managing your time effectively, and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
• You will maintain excellent attention to detail and have a logical approach to solving problems under pressure and an active communicator on technical issues that affect client delivery.
• The role requires you to have the ability to communicate clearly and with impact in a fast-paced and high-pressure situations including the ability to challenge and influence the view of senior stakeholders respectfully, confidently, and effectively to bring a new perspective.
• Provide project specific architectural and comprehensive technology designs, solutions and implementation plans for key programmes.
• Review and evaluate, cost and develop optimized infrastructure designs based on rigorous understanding of returned benefits and ROI/TCO
• Aid the simplification of our complex on premise IT infrastructure estate.
• Evaluate entire projects from a technical stance, ensuring that the methods and technologies used are practical and fit for purpose.
• Validate and challenge the detailed technical infrastructure architectures provided by the technology partners, fellow team members and vendors in support of a project or technical solution.
• Evaluate the current technical infrastructure tools and solutions, making recommendations for improvement, capability uplift or risk mitigation.
• Work with partners and team members to enable transition of workloads from on premise data centre’s to Cloud environments
• Assist in transition of the developed solution to implementation with partnership from Service Operations
• Act as final path of escalation within their area of expertise for any architecture under their development or control
• Investigate the viability of upcoming and emerging technologies to improve the infrastructure's stability, longevity, and adaptability.
• Develop a technical architecture based on any R&D or existing knowledge that are dependable, scalable, and fit for purpose and can be transitioned to implementation.
• Assure any developed architectures fit appropriately within the overarching IQ-EQ IT Vision and Strategy across all regions.
• Participate in architecture governance forums, architecture reviews and/or audits.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts in Enterprise Technology, Service Management, Security, Technology Partners and project teams in Technology to provide infrastructure solution designs and supporting guidance.
• Be the on-point contact for all queries relating to the infrastructure solution design.
• Highlight infrastructure project risks and work with internal teams and partners to mitigate.
• Provide technical authority and governance across IQ-EQ
• Present at all levels (inc C-Level and to Segment Leads) to win over key stakeholders in respect of solutions/change required.
• Clearly report progress against plans and escalate as needed.