IDM Coordinator - Virtual
The IDM Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the creation of worker identities within the client’s VMS tool for contract employees. IDM Coordinator will interact with various levels of client workers and suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter data in VMS tool and/or client system.
- Ensure documentation and administration is completed in a timely fashion.
- Audit IDM data
- Audit IDM data monthly and act upon data integrity and audit findings.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers and Hiring Managers to resolve to resolve IDM program related issues daily. Escalate as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and identifying errors or discrepancies in IDM management tool that are not progressing and resolving the issues.
Client, Program and Supplier
- Ensure KPI and SLA objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Build customer relationships through consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide/implement appropriate and timely solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers and Hiring Managers to resolve daily operational issues. Escalate as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the program team and other corporate departments (FSS, IT, PPO, Shared Services) to resolve issues and identify process improvements.
- Knowledge: HR/Staffing: 1-2 years experience in Recruiting, Technology Customer Service or Service Support
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Familiar with Web-based/VMS/ATS technology '
- Must have Fieldglass experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Organization: Can manage multiple situations effectively. Multitask, proactive follow up, acts with a sense of urgency, has attention to detail. Understands and is able to maintain good written instructions / documentation for all work.
- Initiative: Knows what needs to be done and does it without being asked. Self-motivated, gets the job done, willing to go the extra mile, able willing to work independently. Owns their workload.
- Communication: Effective communication that is spoken, written and includes listening. Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization, able to guide customer and suppliers, consultative interaction with clients, can manage difficult conversation.
- Analytical: Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains strong relationships. Builds strong relationship with client, suppliers, and internally, mentors suppliers, able to solution, challenges status quo
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.