We are looking for an Instructional Designer to join our growing internal Technical Training team. This is an exciting new role supporting stakeholders across all segments and channels, designing high impact learning experiences to our internal client base. We are looking for passion, energy, and commitment in a dynamic, global, and fast-paced environment.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis)
• Designing engaging learning experiences using a learner centred approach
• Applying knowledge of instructional design models to design process
• Embracing the team’s strategy by supporting our vision for design excellence.
• Communicating your ideas clearly and with confidence through the design team and wider technical training department.
• Converting complex training content into impactful learning experiences.
• Liaising directly with internal clients and senior team members.
• Adding value to existing technical learning content by offering innovative design solutions that sets up apart both in the company and in the marketplace.
• Sharing knowledge and new ideas with the wider creative team.
• Embracing Global Integrated Design though our worldwide creative network.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the global technical training team operating in a pivotal role to deliver strategic and tactical requirements. The team operates globally and remotely and most importantly collaboratively.