IT Quality Advisor
IT Quality Advisor I
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Highly professional and well implemented IT quality assurance is a key to success with IT. For our IT Quality Advisor (IT QA) office department, we are looking for an IT QA.
About the department
The organisations Quality India department was established in May 2015, with a purpose of delivering services related to quality processes such training coordination and document control, Quality & Compliance Management platform, Records Management to various internal clients. The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardisation and efficiency.
IT QA office department is part of the organisation in Quality India. IT QA is responsible for IT Quality Assurance of strategic IT systems, projects and infrastructure used globally in the organisation. The department also serves as competence centre for IT Quality Assurance throughout.
As an Advanced IT Quality Advisor, you will be responsible for quality assurance of one or more corporate IT systems, projects and infrastructure. This covers activities ranging from advising on quality planning, approving quality related deliverables to the release of the system for use and the subsequent operation and maintenance thereof. The work requires close collaboration with the system managers or project management teams and stakeholders in line of business.
The position offers a unique possibility to work with quality assurance in a global IT organisation and develop your skills within quality assurance further.
The IT Quality Advisor should also demonstrate solid insight into business processes in the pharmaceutical industry from Product Supply to Research & Development. Furthermore, solid understanding of European and US regulatory requirements to computer validation. Quality mind-set is a prerequisite for an IT Quality Advisor.
The position requires significant insight into key IT processes, e.g. software engineering, quality management, project management, change and configuration management, IT security, risk management, testing and auditing.
Below are the qualifications required.
• M.Sc., B.Sc. B.E or similar graduate degree in relevant field (Computer Science, IT Quality)
• Industry recognized QA (ISO, Six Sigma, Lean) and quality management certification
• Instances of contribution to the industry in the IT Quality area
• Excellent communication skills in English and comfortable working with different cultures
• Minimum 10 years of broad knowledge of IT technologies, to be able to understand, give advice and challenge decisions made on IT QA matters
• Minimum 2+ years as an ISO 9000 Lead Auditor or equivalent IT quality auditing experience
• Minimum 7+ years of practical experience in GxP areas
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in IT governance for IT projects with exposure to regulatory affairs
• Minimum 3+ years in participating in audits and inspections including finding solutions to compliance gaps identified in audit findings
• Minimum 8+ years of experience working in Computer System Validation