Industrial Recruiter- Virtual
We're gearing up for significant growth in 2021 and expanding our network of talented recruitment professionals to support our call center, clerical/administrative and industrial staffing needs with our large strategic customers. We're looking for individuals that will thrive in establishing collaborative partnerships with clients & candidates alike. We'll offer you the tools necessary to support your career growth along with the backing of a Global Staffing leader. We are conducting exploratory interviews with individuals interested in a career with Kelly.
Does this sound like you?
- 1+ year of experience in a Recruiter Role
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.