Java Developer - Diversity
Senior Java Developer
Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for collating and analyzing the business requirements and be the liaison between technology and business teams. The individual will be part of the development team and work with business analysts / Treasury users and a group of seasoned technology professionals to deliver technology projects for the business.
• Analyze business requirements, Design, Develop, Document, test software applications. Track and report status to Senior leads on the progress of the project to ensure timely delivery
• Apply techniques and procedures to determine system design and functional specifications.
• Coordinate with business analysts & users for requirements.
• Take ownership and accountability for complete end to end delivery.
• Work in a fast-paced delivery turn around, work with multiple team to resolve problems.
• Ability to read and understand complex code, business logic to deliver enhancements on existing application with accuracy and zero defect.
• Monitor and guide development team to deliver work allocated.
• Translate the business requirements into functional and technical requirements for the technology team consumption
• Document functional specifications into Functional requirement documents.
• Liaising with upstream technology teams for feed requirements and interfacing partner systems
• Manage, maintain and support systems to comply with standards and procedure.
• Provide continuous improvement through identifying best practices in technology products / processes / systems
• Analyze data to ensure comprehensive coverage of use cases and testing methodology
• Effective in problem solving and issue identification
• Master or bachelor’s degree
• More than 7 years of total experience with background in Information Technology (in financial sector) and hands-on IT Project Management Experience
• Understanding of project SDLC. Basic understanding of Java Security and Data loading through SQL Loader, Swings, WebSphere, Oracle, Git, Bitbucket, Eclipse
• Extensive experience in Core Java, J2EE, OOPS Concepts, Java Collections, JDBC Connectivity
• Hands on experience with Multi-Threading, File Reading/File writing, Exception Handling,
• Hands on Experience with Servlets, EJB, GUI frameworks on Swing.
• Experience in writing reusable Java libraries
• Good to know: SQL Plus, Shell scripting, Apache POI libraries
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good presentation skills
• Data analysis skills
• Confident, innovative, self-motivated, result oriented
• Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions
· Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Very Good knowledge in Java
- Good Knowledge in Microservices
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Good understanding of Derivatives